Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Blog

I'm starting this new challenge blog at the beginning of APRIL. It's called {PIN}spirational Challenges ( http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/ ) because there will be challenges using PINTEREST pics as inspiration. I am totally addicted to Pinterest and there are awesome pics and ideas posted there! So I thought I might create a challenge blog to inspire creativity!
PLEASE FOLLOW MY BLOG and join in on the fun in April!

4 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK with your new challenge blog Deanne, I can't wait till its up and running. I really have to check out Pinterest more, it seems to be a really popular and inspirational site. I have put a link to your challenge blog on my challenge blog, let me know when its fully up and running, you can email me from my side bar at Just keep on creating

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you! I hope you have fun doing this. I'm looking forward to playing. I haven't been to pinterest much, couldn't get an account set up when I first tried, I guess I should try again.
    are you planning a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly challenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It will be weekly, hopefully. That's the plan right now.

      Delete
  3. Good for you girlie! I am new to this whole blog thing and recently landed myself a DT postion over at The Outlawz. I am still just testing the water so to speak to see how much creativity I can manage (on a commitment level that is) before I branch out to other blogs. I love your unique idea, and I totally love pinterest too. I will be following you that is for sure. I will see if I can manage an entry this week :)Sandra Dow Good luck!

    ReplyDelete